The Official Forums of Team Unknown Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Application- Pete Ingram

2 posters

Go down

Team Application- Pete Ingram Empty Team Application- Pete Ingram

Post by Pete Ingram Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:07 am

- Your Name and age
Peter Ingram, 18

-How you found out about Team Unknown Stars
Articles, friends(Asher, Calcano, Mascioli, Alec)

-Your Magic accomplishments
Qualified for PT Kyoto via winning a PTQ. Top 32 JSS Nats. 2 PTQ top 8's.

-The last three major tournaments you attended and your record at each of them (Major tournaments are considered to be large events such as PTQ's, Regionals, Champs, Nationals, the Pro Tour, and other events on those levels or higher.)
NY PTQ: 1st, 7-0-1
SCG 5K Philadelphia: 16th, 7-2
2008 States: Top 8, 6-2-1

-A link to your DCI Rating page
http://webapp.wizards.com/ratings.aspx?dcinumber=1200050138&Demographic=1|1&BrandRatedSeasons=55&ratingseasonid=55&Page=1&action=Search_Member

-Why you play competitive Magic
I love being competitive, the way you present yourself and the pure mind bluffing can completely blow your opponent out. It presents a great thrill, as well as a feeling of accomplishment.

-What your main reasons are for wanting to join the team
I am currently looking to become more involved with Magic, so I can perform better. I feel that I could contribute my ideas to this forum, as well as, receive ideas for upcoming large events.

-What you think you would bring to the team that makes you stand out above other applicants
I think that I can bring many thoughts and new ideas to this forum. I will constantly be checking the forum, and will always put my ideas into any certain subject that I feel I can help with. I enjoy testing, and would be more than willing to do so.

-What your strengths as a Magic player are
I like to think that my biggest strength as a magic player is that I often don't crack under pressure. If a player makes a misplay, I often see them get frustrated and make more. When I make a misplay, I vow to not let it happen ever again, and continue to play without harping over my mistake.

-What your weakness as a Magic player are
My biggest weakness as a magic player would definitely be over thinking a situation, and thus becoming defensive over it. I feel that being a very defensive player, never gets you anywhere. I have come along way with this, but always fear that I can get too defensive.

-What the main formats that you play and focus on are
I really enjoy limited, and try to become as best a drafter as I can. I also play standard, extended, and have been starting to dabble in vintage.

-Which format you think you're most proficient in
Limited

Pete Ingram
Applicant

Number of posts : 1
Name : Pete
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Team Application- Pete Ingram Empty Re: Team Application- Pete Ingram

Post by GavinV Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:41 am

After careful consideration and discussion, you have not been chosen to be added to the team at this time. Team Unknown Stars is always looking for new members, and if you are still interested you may reapply after 30 days have passed.

Thank you,

Gavin Verhey

GavinV
Site Admin and Team Founder

Number of posts : 482
Name : Gavin Verhey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down