The Official Forums of Team Unknown Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

team application

2 posters

Go down

team application Empty team application

Post by milo2787 Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:03 am

Name: Chuck bowman
How you found out about the team: link on MTGsalvation.com
Why you want to join the team: I have played magic since temptest and was very competative for some time.I took a break from magic for some time(poker)and now im ready to be a force and I relize that I can't do it alone,at laest at the level that I want to be.
Notable magic accomplishments: Multiple PTQ top 8's,Finals in a limited states,nationals
qualifier through the ohio valley regionals.Multiple GPT wins.2000+ limited rating
Link to your DCI ratings page: #30575096
Why you bring something extra to the team: .I understand the game beyond the game.I understand the reason why people do the things they do while involved in a match an dhow to counteract them
What is your biggest strength as a magic player:I know how to win.I strive for perfection,and I analyze every aspect of a match.I rarely make mistakes
What is your biggest weakness as a magic player:I have no cards other than limited decks

I would just like to add that I believe that you can play perfect magic.I believe that in context there is an absolute right and wrong play.I want to become a better magic player and this sounds like a start to that.I feel that I can make everyone on the team a better palyer.I am ready to take my game to the next level,and I hope that your team can help me out.I would also like to add that I dont lose at limited.I think ive lost 3 matches since the release of the shadowmore block

milo2787
Applicant

Number of posts : 1
Name : charles bowman
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

team application Empty Re: team application

Post by GavinV Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi Chuck,

I know that you took a break and are just getting back into things now, but where/who do you typically play at/with?

Did you attend the Columbus, Ohio PTQ this past weekend? If so, how did you do?

GavinV
Site Admin and Team Founder

Number of posts : 482
Name : Gavin Verhey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down