The Official Forums of Team Unknown Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Application

2 posters

Go down

Team Application Empty Team Application

Post by PaulRall Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:52 am

- Your name: Raul Fernandez

- How you found out about the team: Through a friend who is on the team

- Why you want to join the team: i would like to improve my fellow teammates cuz im at the brink of perfection

- Notable Magic accomplishments: PTQ top 4, Regionals top 4

- A link to your DCI Ratings page: http://webapp.wizards.com/ratings.aspx?dcinumber=15340504&Demographic=1|1&BrandRatedSeasons=5&ratingseasonid=5&Page=1&action=Search_Member

- Why you bring something extra to the team: I am always willing to listen and try something new i understand the game and its rules
- What your biggest strength as a Magic player is: i have a good poker face and am very friendly i can take criticism and can give constructive criticism and good feedback

- What your biggest weakness as a Magic player is. i always pick the deck im going to play the day b4 the tourney in one of the ptq's i played at i didnt even have a deck ready i asked around an hour b4 the start of the tourney and ended up 5-2 just missing out of top 8

- Anything else that you would like to add: i consider myself to be good enough to play with the best although i don't consider myself to be the best i feel if i have a good team we can all accomplish many things together by making each other stronger.

PaulRall
Applicant

Number of posts : 1
Name : Raul
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Team Application Empty Re: Team Application

Post by GavinV Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:53 pm

After careful consideration and discussion, you have not been chosen to be added to the team at this time. Team Unknown Stars is always looking for new members, so if you are still interested, you may reapply after 30 days have passed.

Thank you,

Gavin Verhey

GavinV
Site Admin and Team Founder

Number of posts : 482
Name : Gavin Verhey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down