The Official Forums of Team Unknown Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Application - Ricky Sidher

2 posters

Go down

Team Application - Ricky Sidher Empty Team Application - Ricky Sidher

Post by RickyS Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am

-My name and age is:
Ricky Sidher, 16

-How you found out about Team Unknown Stars

I found out about team unknown stars through some Californian friends of mine.

-Your Magic accomplishments

PTBerlin-62nd place 10-6 money, PTQ Berlin win 10-1, states 2nd place in constructed 2 years ago, 3 ptq top 8's.

-The last three major tournaments you attended and your record at each of them

PTQ Kyoto 0-1 drop (bad sealed pool), California States 7-2 (lost to kithkin due to bad draws to miss top Cool, PT Berlin 62nd place and money

-A link to your DCI Rating page

https://webapp.wizards.com/ratings.aspx?dcinumber=1205363026&Demographic=1%7C1&BrandRatedSeasons=55&ratingseasonid=55&Page=1&action=Search_Member

-Why you play competitive Magic

I love the game and think it is very fun, and allows me to travel and meet new people and make friends.

-What your main reasons are for wanting to join the team

I want to join the team because i want a better network. I also want to put my input in to help others and also learn from others.I think I can contribute a lot to the team.

-What you think you would bring to the team that makes you stand out above other applicants

I can bring a lot to the team starting with constructed expertise. I can help build solid bases of decks. I also can contribute to gameplans and strategies for certain decks.

-What your strengths as a Magic player are

Some of my strentghs are that I am very confident in my play skill, my constructed insight and ability to breakdown the format into little pieces, and i can bluff my opponents really well.

-What your weakness as a Magic player are

my weakness as a magic player is somewhat limited.

-What the main formats that you play and focus on are

I focus on extended, standard, and vintage.

-anything else i would like to add

I think that I am good enough to be on the team and I am eager to get started. I want to come up with decks that fit right in to the metagame.

RickyS
Member of Team Unknown Stars

Number of posts : 146
Name : Ricky Sidher
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Team Application - Ricky Sidher Empty Re: Team Application - Ricky Sidher

Post by GavinV Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 am

After careful consideration, you have been accepted to the team. Thank you for your application and interest, and see you on the team forums.

Sincerely,

Gavin Verhey

GavinV
Site Admin and Team Founder

Number of posts : 482
Name : Gavin Verhey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down