The Official Forums of Team Unknown Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Application - Stacy Clark

Go down

Team Application - Stacy Clark Empty Team Application - Stacy Clark

Post by wolfegang722 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:37 am

-Your Name and age
Stacy Clark 17

-How you found out about Team Unknown Stars
Gavin's Sig

-Your Magic accomplishments
Played in ptq hollywood (sacramento) and ptq austin (portland) as well as chopping the shards prerelease and placing 9th in the shadowmoor prerelease. I consider myself a strong deckbuilder and strong constructed player, but my age prohibits me from showing that at major events

-The last three major tournaments you attended and your record at each of them (Major tournaments are considered to be large events such as PTQ's, Regionals, Champs, Nationals, the Pro Tour, and other events on those levels or higher.)
3-5 at PTQ hollywood
4-4 at PTQ austin
next biggest tournament was a prerelease at which i places 3-0-1

-A link to your DCI Rating page
https://webapp.wizards.com/myhistory.aspx?action=gethistory&personratingid=743754061&brandid=1

-Why you play competitive Magic
I am competitive in everything i set out to do. I love the game solely for the complexity and strategy behind the techincal aspect of the game. The amount of logic and reason that goes into actually succeeding in this game is what fuels my drive for it. I view everything in the world mathematically and magic is another puzzle i am determined to solve.

-What your main reasons are for wanting to join the team
I want to step up my game to much higher levels as my age and location prevent me from playing in many large events. I believe that I am a highly proficient and techincal player and if given the opportunity will succeed in higher forms of competition.

-What you think you would bring to the team that makes you stand out above other applicants
Precise and thorough testing results against a varied and powerful gauntlet of decks as well as innovative deckbuilding ideas and relevant insight behind each card choice and function in the deck. Insight regarding technical and logical play.

-What your strengths as a Magic player are
Highly technical player. Strong deckbuilder, which i believe shows in my ability to play sealed. A strong understanding of the ratios of the game and the math that goes into every deck.

-What your weakness as a Magic player are
drafting, and sideboarding on the spot against decks i did not test enough against

-What the main formats that you play and focus on are
extended, standard

-Which format you think you're most proficient in
extended

wolfegang722
Applicant

Number of posts : 1
Name : Stacy
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down