The Official Forums of Team Unknown Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Louis Deltour

Go down

Application: Louis Deltour Empty Application: Louis Deltour

Post by slob Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:58 am

-Your Name and age: I'm Louis(-samuel) Deltour, and I'm 17

-How you found out about Team Unknown Stars: A friend of mine talked to me about it (Lucas Florent)

-Your Magic accomplishments: Couple of PT's ( Berlin and Hollywood 08) plus bunch of ptq top 8 and 4rth at french championship

-The last three major tournaments you attended and your record at each of them (Major tournaments are considered to be large events such as PTQ's, Regionals, Champs, Nationals, the Pro Tour, and other events on those levels or higher.) : GP Paris : 2/2 , and a couple of ptq who went poorly (due to crappy sealed mostly)

-A link to your DCI Rating page:http://webapp.wizards.com/ratings.aspx?dcinumber=1078644727&Demographic=1|1&BrandRatedSeasons=55&ratingseasonid=55&Page=1&action=Search_Member

-Why you play competitive Magic: Playing the Pro Tour

-What your main reasons are for wanting to join the team: I heard there is a bunch of good player posting here which is very unusual on internet forums, and I'd like to share some thoughts with them

-What you think you would bring to the team that makes you stand out above other applicants: I test a lot for premiere events, i'm a rather good constructed player and draft a lot on magic online, I usually have a good knowledge on the format i'm playing in.

-What your strengths as a Magic player are: I test a lot and I talk a lot with french pros

-What your weakness as a Magic player are: I'm a poor deckbuilder

-What the main formats that you play and focus on are: The current Ptq season format, and the format of the incomming premiere event i'll attend

-Which format you think you're most proficient in: Extended

That's it I guess !

slob
Applicant

Number of posts : 2
Name : deltour
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Application: Louis Deltour Empty Re: Application: Louis Deltour

Post by slob Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 pm

What's up guys?

slob