The Official Forums of Team Unknown Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application- Ceilyn Wemyss

Go down

Application- Ceilyn Wemyss Empty Application- Ceilyn Wemyss

Post by Crazyfiend Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:06 am

-Your Name and age
My name Is Ceilyn Wemyss from Sterling Heights MI. I am 18 years old.

-How you found out about Team Unknown Stars
Found out from many friends on the team or previously on the team. Kyle Boggemes, Jason Terry, Dan Cato, and Paul Niccolo.

-Your Magic accomplishments
1 PTQ top 8. Top 32 GP Minniapolis Tons of lower level win such as FNM, Pre releases.

-The last three major tournaments you attended and your record at each of them (Major tournaments are considered to be large events such as PTQ's, Regionals, Champs, Nationals, the Pro Tour, and other events on those levels or higher.)
GP Minni 12-3 17th. PTQ Zendikar sealed 7-2 9th. PTQ Zendikar sealed 4-2 drop.

-A link to your DCI Rating page
http://webapp.wizards.com/ratings.aspx?dcinumber=1202132500&Demographic=1|1&BrandRatedSeasons=55&ratingseasonid=55&Page=1&action=Search_Member
Constructed 1834
Limited 1898

-Why you play competitive Magic

When i play a game i want to succeed and not be stuck from the middle to bottom. It is a fun game and to successfully enjoy it i feel that i would need to play at the highest level of competition.

-What your main reasons are for wanting to join the team

Need a group of people to bounce ideas off and test with. The test group i have right now doesn't play as much as i would like to.

-What you think you would bring to the team that makes you stand out above other applicants

Good Set of skills and good person who is willing to put forth time to help all of us get better as a whole.

-What your strengths as a Magic player are
Good player and good drafter. Don't have a problem practicing instead of going out at night. Hard worker to understand the current format. I am good at knowing what my opponent has by how they play.

-What your weakness as a Magic player are
Play to fast and i have a temper which i am working on.
-What the main formats that you play and focus on are
Standard, extended, and Limited.

-Which format you think you're most proficient in
I believe i am more skilled in Limited than in constructed. I am good at reading signals and knowing when to move in on another color. Understand how the format works after short time playing it.

Crazyfiend
Applicant

Number of posts : 1
Name : Ceilyn Wemyss
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down