Team Application : Lucas FLORENT

Go down

Team Application : Lucas FLORENT

Post by coluche on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:41 pm

-Your Name and age : Lucas FLORENT , 18

-How you found out about Team Unknown Stars : A friend, Romain Fenaux briot, showed me this site.

-Your Magic accomplishments : multiples qt top 8, qualified to pt berlin, 3 gp day 2 (missed top 32 and 64 to tiebreakers at two of them)

-The last three major tournaments you attended and your record at each of them (Major tournaments are considered to be large events such as PTQ's, Regionals, Champs, Nationals, the Pro Tour, and other events on those levels or higher.) : GP madrid, Gp copenhaguen (bad week ends) and ptq paris(6/1/1 and win the top Cool

-A link to your DCI Rating page : the dci website is currently down but i was 1964 in constructed before copenhaguen and 1913 in limited before madrid (must be around 1800 in both now :/)

-Why you play competitive Magic : to play pro tours

-What your main reasons are for wanting to join the team : because i read some threads and the level seems good, although its always intersting to sahre thougts about a format with the most player that's when great deck comes out

-What you think you would bring to the team that makes you stand out above other applicants : i'm a pretty good deck builder and i'm nearly as good in limited than in constructed , i test a lot and i know some of the top players so i often have some lists about what seems to be the best deck in the format.

-What your strengths as a Magic player are : i test a lot when i attend a tournament, i play focused and use a lot of "mind tricks" during games, i always play the best deck in a format after long testing.

-What your weakness as a Magic player are : sometimes i don't know why (usually because of stress and tireness i think) my brain phases out and i can makes some awfull thing during that time and i usually phase back in just after a mistake, i can go on tilt and make questionable play in a game that i seem unfair to me (too much luck on the other side/not on mine/streak of bad rounds)

-What the main formats that you play and focus on are : i draft really a lot on magic on line when it's needed, but i think i still play and think more about constructed

-Which format you think you're most proficient in : constructed

Please add anything more you think would be important to your application. The more we know, the better we can make an informed decision about your application. : i am awesome :p

coluche
Member of Team Unknown Stars

Number of posts : 198
Name : FLORENT Lucas
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Application : Lucas FLORENT

Post by GavinV on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:41 pm

After careful consideration, you have been accepted to the team. Thank you for your application and interest, and see you on the team forums.

Sincerely,

Gavin Verhey

GavinV
Site Admin and Team Founder

Number of posts : 482
Name : Gavin Verhey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down