Team App: Cody Lingelbach

Go down

Team App: Cody Lingelbach

Post by lingelbach on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:47 am

- Your name
Cody Lingelbach Age 17 Portland Or

- How you found out about the team
Word of mouth. I also know a few people who have been part of the team. (Jason Schumacher, Jed , and kind of gavin )

- Why you want to join the team
I am always looking for ways to bring my game to the next level. I believe that if i joined the team it would help me alot as a player. I also have alot of crazy deck ideas that i want to share and see what others opinions are.

Recent tourney results
GP Oakland 5-3 271st place Scooped my friend in round 7 because he loaned me my deck.
PTQ (Seattle) San Juan 5-3 27th place
GP Tacoma 10-5 76th place

- Notable Magic accomplishments
x-2 drop day 1 of nationals when i was 15 , including my scoop to Mcdoogle. I dropped because I had jss nationals the next day.
76th at gp tacoma 2009
top 4 regionals 2006
a decent amount of top 15s at regionals , ptq's and states
- A link to your DCI Ratings page
limited 1794 constructed 1917 total 1947

http://webapp.wizards.com/ratings.aspxdcinumber=1203020414&Demographic=1|1&BrandRatedSeasons=&ratingseasonid=&Page=1&action=Search_Member

link is not working so just type in my dci # 1203020414

- Why you bring something extra to the team
I like to think outside of the box when making decks. I often have deck ideas that test out very well but never get tuned enough due to lack of people to help test. For example I had the r/w landfall deck from oakland built and in testing about 6 weeks before the tourney. Nobody in my area would test it with me so i scrapped the deck. Being able to post innovative ideas on the forums would help me and the team out alot
in my opinion.

- What your biggest strength as a Magic player is,
I am good at making decks not tuning them. As a player I am very god at playing aggro and aggro control.

- What your biggest weakness as a Magic player is.
Playing blue based control decks and fine tuning deck lists.

- Anything else that you would like to add
I do not have very strong accomplishments because of jss. I was playing in jss up until they dropped the program therefor i could not gain any pro points or i would be ineligible to jss.

Last edited by lingelbach on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

lingelbach
Applicant

Number of posts : 2
Name : Cody Lingelbach
Registration date : 2010-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team App: Cody Lingelbach

Post by lingelbach on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:30 pm

I just got 9th out of 170 at PTQ San Juan in Portland. I played bant with red for woolly Thoctar and Wild Nacatl's.

lingelbach
Applicant

Number of posts : 2
Name : Cody Lingelbach
Registration date : 2010-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down