Application - Bryan Eleyet

Go down

Application - Bryan Eleyet

Post by BryanEleyet on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:24 am

-Your Name and age

Bryan Eleyet -21- (Only Magic can make you feel old at 21)

-How you found out about Team Unknown Stars

Jedidiah Dolbeer

-Your Magic accomplishments

1st PTQ Berlin Portland, t64 GP Vancouver, t32 GP Seattle

-The last three major tournaments you attended and your record at each of them (Major tournaments are considered to be large events such as PTQ's, Regionals, Champs, Nationals, the Pro Tour, and other events on those levels or higher.)
PTQ Berlin Portland 1st, Oregon Regionals 5-3, GP Vancouver t64

-A link to your DCI Rating page

http://webapp.wizards.com/ratings.aspx?dcinumber=90571328&Demographic=1%7C1&BrandRatedSeasons=5&ratingseasonid=5&Page=1&action=Search_Member
BryanEleyet and B.A.Eleyet on modo

-Why you play competitive Magic

It's fun, I've been doing it over half of my life, I enjoy the competition, and I feel like I'm not too bad at it either.

-What your main reasons are for wanting to join the team

Some people don't realize that Magic is a team game, and you can only get better by working with others.

-What you think you would bring to the team that makes you stand out above other applicants

I have a lot of experience, I've been playing the game for over 10 years and feel like I have a lot of experience that can help other players.

-What your strengths as a Magic player are

I'm a good testing partner, which imo is a pretty important skill to have in order to benefit a team atmosphere. And I have a great ability to focus when I'm playing in high pressure situations. And I feel that I have a unique Limited mind.

-What your weakness as a Magic player are

I'm not the greatest deck builder, and like everyone out there, I can always improve on becoming infinitely aware of every single situation and interaction on the board.

-What the main formats that you play and focus on are

Whatever the next event I plan on playing in happens to be, be it PTQ, Regionals, GP or PT.

-Which format you think you're most proficient in

Both of my money GP Finishes were Extended so that has to be the answer I suppose.

BryanEleyet
Member of Team Unknown Stars

Number of posts : 6
Name : Bryan Eleyet
Registration date : 2008-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Bryan Eleyet

Post by GavinV on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 pm

After careful consideration, you have been accepted to the team. Thank you for your application and interest, and see you on the team forums.

Sincerely,

Gavin Verhey

GavinV
Site Admin and Team Founder

Number of posts : 482
Name : Gavin Verhey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down