The Official Forums of Team Unknown Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Aplication FORTIER Rémi

2 posters

Go down

Team Aplication FORTIER Rémi Empty Team Aplication FORTIER Rémi

Post by RemiFortier Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:23 pm

-Your Name and age : Rémi Fortier 17 years old

-How you found out about Team Unknown Stars : Via Lucas Florent & Romain Fenaux Briot

-Your Magic accomplishments : 3 ptq win , Gp Birmingham Finalist , PT Valencia Champion & many gp day2

-The last three major tournaments you attended and your record at each of them (Major tournaments are considered to be large events such as PTQ's, Regionals, Champs, Nationals, the Pro Tour, and other events on those levels or higher.) :
Gp Rimini : didn't advance to day2
Gp Copenhague : top32
French Nationals : Didn't make top8 to tie breakers.

-A link to your DCI Rating page : http://webapp.wizards.com/ratings.aspx?dcinumber=88640109&Demographic=1%7C1&BrandRatedSeasons=&ratingseasonid=&Page=1&action=Search_Member

Max Constructed i've ever had : 2200
Max Limited i've ever hard : 2000

-Why you play competitive Magic : Play the game , See the world.

-What your main reasons are for wanting to join the team : It's very interesting , on a building point of view , to speak about magic on a large and serious forum such this one.

-What you think you would bring to the team that makes you stand out above other applicants : I'm an hard tester and I've spent my last 4 years to play magic.

-What your strengths as a Magic player are : I think i'm a good constructed player and i'm always here to test new concept.And my magic level is increasing more and more since i'm on the gravy train.

-What your weakness as a Magic player are : I don't remember to have ever won any game of limited.

-What the main formats that you play and focus on are : Extended since it's like a religion in my region.

-Which format you think you're most proficient in : Constructed

Please add anything more you think would be important to your application. The more we know, the better we can make an informed decision about your application : Oops , Lucas Florent is waiting for my next play i have to go !

Thank you for reading.

RemiFortier
Member of Team Unknown Stars

Number of posts : 27
Name : Fortier Remi
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Team Aplication FORTIER Rémi Empty Re: Team Aplication FORTIER Rémi

Post by GavinV Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:40 pm

After careful consideration, you have been accepted to the team. Thank you for your application and interest, and see you on the team forums.

Sincerely,

Gavin Verhey

GavinV
Site Admin and Team Founder

Number of posts : 482
Name : Gavin Verhey
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down